The Advent Children

Greetings! Welcome All TAC Members! ^_^

Umber. Take twice daily.

Umber
    Umber

Umber. Take twice daily.

Post  Umber on April 12th 2009, 13:03

Hey all Umber here! Ive never relly done a blog so here comes a long shot. Hmmm..... I should probably introduce myself more formally. Okay here it goes My name is JT (short for JohnThomas) I live in Rochester, NY and was born July 13th 1992 (That makes me sixteen). I am a junior in high school at Arcadia in Greece (not the country). I enjoy activities. I wanna say Im a fan of music but these days everyone is so its really not saying much about myself. But I listen to mainly deviations of rock as well as a little techno here and there. I play lacrosse for my schools varsity team. We are currently 2-2 and have 3 of the top scorers in NY. No one of them isnt me. I play long pole middie and defence. So basiclly Im the emergency team I run in when the balls heading towards our side, get the ball, run it back down to our attack and run back out. Anyway play WoW as well as RO. I have a level 76 shaman on the Windrunner server. The name is Niir if any of ya wanna send me a line ;D. I have an xbox 360 and a wii. My gamertag is ZeStalker if ya wanna add me there. Moving past video games. Crap I ran out of things to talk about..... back to video games. Nah Ill move on. Anyway I joined RO about two years back. I joined Panda Express, full of some great people. But sadly it broke up and I left for the year. Well now Im back so Im with the Fall.

I guess Ill add more later.
    Sothe
    Sothe
    Admin

Re: Umber. Take twice daily.

Post  Sothe on April 13th 2009, 05:25

Your avatar is HILARIOUS and Lacrosse is AMAZING!
    (Make me an Avatar or Sig?) Very Happy
    BGAMS
    BGAMS

Post  BGAMS on August 1st 2009, 01:54

Brings all the boys to the yard... GG funny.
    Sothe
    Sothe
    Admin

Post  Sothe on August 1st 2009, 07:35

You need to come back to RO.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is January 24th 2019, 10:05